Cost Analysis is primarily responsible for the preparation, submission and negotiation of the University’s Facilities and Administrative (F&A) rates and Fringe Benefits Rates. The department also coordinates and supports Government audit reviews, cost compliance, Disclosure Statement changes and University charge out rates.
Charge Out Rates
Charge out rates are established under University Policy AD15, Fees and Charges for Facilities and Services (GURU). Rates are submitted to the Corporate Controller for approval with appropriate documentation, disclosures and signatures. See
- Submission of Proposal for New or Existing Fees Form (pdf form, requires Access Account login)
Additional guidance is provided in:
- Establishing Rates for Facilities and Services under Policy AD15 (pdf)
- AD15 Rate Development Template (Excel)
- AD15 Rate Development Template Sample (Excel)
- Current Fringe and F&A rates (pdf)
- Submit electronic rate proposals to:CostAnalysis@mymail.psu.edu
AD15 Approved Rate List:
- AD15 Approved Rate List as of June 1, 2017(Excel) (WebAccess login required to view file).