Types of Contracts

Type of Contract

University Office to Process


Advertising Agreement
Cover Sheet

Strategic Communications

Filming, Photography & Video Agreements
Cover Sheet

Strategic Communications

Affiliation Agreements Cover Sheet - These agreement are generally non-financial in nature and serve the purpose of facilitating relationships with community service organizations (e.g., hospitals, educational institutions, etc.) for student internships, student-teaching, clinicals/practicums, and technical prepatory programs. These agreement frequently address standard terms such as liability, insurance, supervision, scope of activities, often using standardized contract language.

Office of General Counsel


Construction Agreements

Office of Physical Plant

Material Transfer Agreements

Office of Technology Management

Research Agreements

Office of Sponsored Programs

Consulting Agreements

Purchasing –

Equipment Leases

Purchasing –

Payment Decision Matrix: Use of Purchasing Card, Purchase Order or Special Request for Check

Payment Decision Matrix

Paying with a Purchase Order


All other contracts being paid with SRFC or PCard

Risk Management

Research Related Non-Disclosure Agreements:

Data Use Agreement - Review the Data Use Agreement checklist to determine where you should route your Data Use agreement along withthe completed checklist for processing.

DUA Checklist

Office of Sponsored Programs, Purchasing or Risk Management


Non-Disclosure Agreements

Research Related Non-Disclosure Agreements are handled by the Office of Sponsored Programs

All other Non-Disclosure Agreemetns are handled by Risk Management and require the completion of the standard Cover Sheet and NDA Checklist

Office of Sponsored Programs or Risk Management

Leases for Real Estate

University Real Estate Services

Non Research Related Non-Disclosure Agreements
In addition to Cover Sheet must include NDA Checklist

Risk Management

Software Agreements, including Software as a Service

Complete the Software Agreement Decision Tool to determine processing steps.

Purchasing or Risk Management

Donation Agreement

Office of Gift Planning

Speaker, Entertainer and Other Performer Agreements

Risk Management Office