Forms that are required by the Risk Management Office are listed below.
- Contract Cover Sheets
- Health and Wellness Fair
- HR99, AD39, & AD72 Addendum/Amendment Templates - For use with contracts where the University is engaging a Company as an independent contractor and this language is not already included in the agreement. There are two versions of the template depending on whether the independent contractor will be interacting with minors. Use the appropriate template outlined below:
- HR99 & AD72 Addendum/Amendment Template- For independent contractors where contractor employees are not interacting with minors in a youth program, activity or service, use this version in the applicable contract.
- HR99, AD39, & AD72 Addendum/Amendment Template (interaction with minors) - For independent contractors with contact with children (where contractor employees are interacting with minors in a youth program, activity or service), use this version in the applicable contract.
- Incident Report - For reporting accidents resulting in a bodily injury or property damage only.
- Indemnification Agreement - use of PSU Premises by Non-PSU Groups. NOTE: Please submit with cover sheet that includes /contact information.
- Multi-Day University Sponsored Student Group Trip Waivers
- Permission to Possess/Use Alcoholic Beverages (Per Policy AD18)
- Property Loss Report - Any Department, College or Campus sustaining a loss should complete this form.
- Standardized University Entertainment Agreements
- Request for Certificate of Insurance
- University Tournament Participation Agreement
- Vehicle Accident Report - University driver must complete no matter how minor the accident.
- Workers' Compensation Waiver (pdf)