Risk Management Contract processing & submission details:
- Risk Management Office Contract Signature Approval Process Flowchart
- Risk Management Office Contract Processing FAQs
Select Correct Cover Sheet- Please note a cover sheet must be included with any contract you are sending for review. If one is not included it will delay the processing.
- Advertising, Filming and Photography Contract Cover Sheet – for any advertising, filming and/or photography contracts and require submission to Strategic Communications first as indicated on the form.
- Electronic Agreement Cover Sheet - for electronic click-through type agreements including Software or Software-as-a-Service.
- Standard Risk Management Contract Cover Sheet – for all other contract types submitted to Risk Management.
- Completion Instructions for Standard Risk Management Contract Cover Sheet
- AG Extension: the Extension Checklist is no longer required as part of submission.
- Affiliation Agreement Cover Sheet- Office of General Counsel cover sheet developed for affiliation agreements.
Risk Management Contract Team:
Contract Support Assistant: Amy Shilling 814-867-4906 email@example.com
Outreach Contract Coordinator: Clay Mattson 814-867-5451 firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract Coordinator: Cris Boob 814-865-0512 email@example.com
Senior Contract Coordinator: Julie Farris 814-865-2072 firstname.lastname@example.org
Contracts Manager: Richel Perretti 814-863-5538 email@example.com
AGREEMENT TEMPLATES & RESOURCES:
- Protocol for Athletic Tournaments taking place on PSU premises involving High School and Junior High School students
- University Tournament Participation Agreement
- Master Entertainment
- Stage, Sound and Lighting
- Standard Vendor
- Instructor Referee
- Tip Sheet
HEALTH AND WELLNESS FAIR AGREEMENTS:
- Blood Drive and Bone Marrow Drive
- Health and Wellness Fair
- Health and Wellness Fair Vendor Invitation
- Wellness Services Agreement
MULTI-DAY UNIVERSITY SPONSORED STUDENT GROUP TRIP WAIVERS:
RECRUITEMENT EVENT SPACE REQUEST FROM EXTERNAL COMPANIES:
- Flow Chart for Guidelines for University Park Academic Colleges working with Companies for Recruiting Purposes to Reserve University Space