Risk Management Contract processing & submission details:
- Risk Management Office Contract Signature Approval Process Flowchart
- Risk Management Office Contract Processing FAQs
Cover Sheets - Select the correct coversheet. A cover sheet must be included with any contract you are sending for review. If one is not included it will delay the processing.
- Advertising, Filming and Photography Contract Cover Sheet – for any advertising, filming and/or photography contracts and require submission to Strategic Communications first as indicated on the form.
- Software Request Form - for any software or software-as-a-service agreements. Note: If you have not completed this form before, please review the Software Request Form Checklist for a general overview of the information that will be requested.
- Electronic Agreement Cover Sheet - for electronic click-through type agreements excluding Software or Software-as-a-Service.
- Standard Risk Management Contract Cover Sheet – for all other contract types submitted to Risk Management.
- Completion Instructions for Standard Risk Management Contract Cover Sheet
- AG Extension: the Extension Checklist is no longer required as part of submission.
- Affiliation Agreement Cover Sheet- Office of General Counsel cover sheet developed for affiliation agreements.
Risk Management Contract Team:
Contract Support Assistant: Amy Shilling 814-867-4906 [email protected]
Outreach Contract Coordinator: Clay Mattson 814-867-5451 [email protected]
Contract Coordinator: Erin McCool 814-865-0512 [email protected]
Senior Contract Coordinator: Julie Farris 814-865-2072 [email protected]
Contracts Manager: Richel Perretti 814-863-5538 [email protected]
AGREEMENT TEMPLATES & RESOURCES:
- Protocol for Athletic Tournaments taking place on PSU premises involving High School and Junior High School students
- University Tournament Participation Agreement
ENTERTAINMENT AGREEMENT TEMPLATES & GUIDANCE
Note: New Livestreaming Speaker and Entertainment Guidance provided and templates are updated with COVID-19 language.
Step 1: Is performance virtual or in-person?
Virtual- For virtual events review table for Livestreaming Speaker & Entertainment Guidance related performances including contract details to select the correct agreement template to use, requirements to follow and recording restrictions. Risk Management will need to be consulted for any virtual events involving external artist/performers/speakers that are not being livestreamed by emailing [email protected] with event details and requesting contract guidance.
In-person- Until there is further guidance from Student Affairs on student event approval, for in-person events you will need to secure unit executive approval for the event in writing (email sufficient) to comply with the following: https://virusinfo.psu.edu/faq/story/what-is-the-status-of-in-person-meetings-events-youth-programs-camps-and-other-gatherings. NOTE: Be sure to include this approval with the agreement when you submit to Risk Management once artist/performer/speaker has signed the agreement.
Step 2: Select correct Entertainment Agreement Template and then review and follow University Standardized Entertainment Agreement Completion and Processing Instructions for University Sponsored Events.
Entertainment Agreement Templates:
- Master Entertainment
- Stage, Sound and Lighting
- Co-Curricular Instructor/Referee- intended for contracting independent contractor choreographers, fitness instructors and intramural referees or even competition judges for co-curricular events
- Middle Agent- must be routed to Risk Management for signature and is to be used for paying authorized middle agent fees for related performances
- Vendor Agreement for Fundraising - email [email protected] to request this template along with a summary of the proposed event/activity.
- University Standardized Entertainment Agreement Completion and Processing Instructions for University Sponsored Events
Risk Management Guidelines for Student-Related Events & Programming - these guidelines are subject to unit executive approval for any in-person events or programs.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS FAIR AGREEMENTS:
- Blood Drive and Bone Marrow Drive
- Health and Wellness Fair
- Health and Wellness Fair Vendor Invitation
- Wellness Services Agreement
MULTI-DAY UNIVERSITY SPONSORED STUDENT GROUP TRIP WAIVERS:
- Emergency Contact & Health/Welfare Form
- Multi-Day Student Waiver for University Sponsored Domestic Trips
RECRUITEMENT EVENT SPACE REQUEST FROM EXTERNAL COMPANIES:
- Flow Chart for Guidelines for University Park Academic Colleges working with Companies for Recruiting Purposes to Reserve University Space