Vendors | Risk Management

Questions regarding the following please contact: Cris Boob 814-865-0512 or


At campus/college locations where the University operates a food service program, the food services have the exclusive right to provide catered food and beverage services in all lodging facilities, conference facilities, dining halls and student union buildings, unless a specific exception is approved.

Campus Food Services: Altoona, Beaver, Berks, Erie, Greater Allegheny, Harrisburg, Hazleton, Mont Alto and Schuylkill.

All food and snack sales by registered student organizations, other University organizations or offices, and residence hall house governments on University property are prohibited, as are food and beverage sales by individual members and clubs of the University community and by faculty, staff and students.

**Due to the agreement between the University and Pepsi, any employee representing the University in an official capacity while on-campus (e.g., interviews, open meetings, etc.) should refrain from using soft drink products that are in competition with Pepsi. Pepsi Beverage Brands

  • Insurance Requirements for Caterers - Please share this information with potential Caterers that would like to be added to our list. No application or form to complete, just fax the Certificate of Insuarnce to 814-865-4029 or email:
  • Caterers - Provides names, contact addresses and phone numbers, and other information about caterers that have met the University's insurance requirements to provide services to Penn State. (continually updated) 
  • Important NOTE: If alcohol is to be served at your event, even if the caterer/bartender does not supply, but will serve the alcohol, the caterer must carry liquor liability.
  • Alcohol Policy, please go to the Risk Management Private site (requires logging in).



This site maintained by: Cristene N. Boob