Human Resources Office for the Office of the Corporate Controller
The Human Resources Office of the Corporate Controller's Human Resources processes information related to employment, payroll, benefits, awards and recognition. We provide oversight and advice on Federal and State laws, as well as, University policies and guidelines to ensure adherence. We coordinate opportunities for professional development, career advancement and training.
- Establish and maintain a diverse work environment that promotes mutually respectful interactions between and among all employees
- Forecast requirements for human resources, strategic initiatives in the areas of staffing
- Create and maintain an environment that supports the efforts of all employees to realize their professional goals
- Identify opportunities for professional development and personal growth
- Dedicate to the highest quality of customer service delivered to both external and internal customers with a sense of warmth, friendliness and Penn State pride
This site maintained by: Anita Heichel